Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Day 1. WHAT

IDEA:
webpage consisting of IFRAMES ONLY!!!
See the progress of developing it into a Super Success at my new special website:
Mini-News.com
I started working on it in Internet cafe (see today's picture).

Technically, it's incredibly SIMPLE!

Key html code consists of actually one line: a variation of IFRAME tag. Then this pattern is replicated, say, one hundred times per webpage. Resulting ad spots are offered for a price of $1 per iframe pixel.

As simple as that!

The photo shows the first test at mini-news.com/y/test/test-1.html.

Aim of this blog is to find out how quickly genius ideas like this one can be implemented from ground up, -- with a zero promotion budget! You are welcome to see for the updates, - live!, - withing at least next 5 days!

Key words: Money. Love. Fairness.

P.S.
It may be a birthday of this project was yesterday, after I blogged my thoughts about future version of the famous Million Dollar Homepage . com at MDHP-II.blogspot.com.
Or on November 8, when I sent a naive message to Yahoo! Time Capsule project.
I'm afraid it could begin many YEARS ago, taking the whole my LIFE up to this point :)

Anyway, it's just STARTING!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dwacon said...

When you get to the billion point... let's talk investments. :-)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home