Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Day 2. WHY

Today is the "Freedom Day": second anniversary since beginning the famous Ukrainian Orange Revolution! Yes! It was exactly two years ago when the future President of Ukraine Viktor Yushchenko called result of national elections falsified and NOT FAIR!
The idea that justice does exist in this world was a key driving feeling behind that phenomenal story. The story that could affect me personally too.
Why?

Because even today, in the 21st century, at my age of 41,
I want to have:
- my FIRST car
- my FIRST house
- my FIRST (and the only) wife.

But even more than that I want to give people of my country the HOPE! I want to prove it is possible to earn a million worth success fair!

Eight months ago, on launching my 3D-infoSpace.com, I wrote to the press:

"Idea of fair success is not attractive in Ukraine? Or not possible?
The problem is not to make a million. The problem is to earn it FAIR!!!"

Anyway, my personal STORY has became a part of this hi-tech MINI-NEWS project as well.
See more at
http://mini-news.com/why.html

And the picture below I took yesterday. This is Kiev, Ukraine, just 100 meters away from the Internet cafe I mentioned above. As a form of protest, some political parties built up a small copy of main Ukrainian state buildings: mini-Parliament, mini-Ministry, etc. All this is just painted on the walls of their demonstartion tents:
Kiev, Ukraine. Nov-21-2006

Very symbolic for my blog: the greetings from the virtual city you will NEVER find on a map of the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home