Friday, November 24, 2006

Day 4. MOBILE

At this moment I'm launching MOBILE version of my website:

To tell you the truth, I NEVER created WML pages before!
First, I typed the keywords "Wap Manual" in Google search engine, and choosed several more or less simple articles. Skipped all wordy introductions and went directly to the language syntax reference. It appeared quite straigth-forward and much easier than I expected.
Developing the actual code took
less than hour!!!
However, my desperate attempts to find any device on which it would be possible to TEST the created code took the rest of the day!
Obvioulsy , I was far from idea to buy some advanced smartphone - only fo test several simple wml pages. I thought it would be easy to download some wap emulator. However, it appeared that NONE of them is designed for the OS installed on my computer.
Very frustrating. I spent on it the unbelievably HUGE amount of my time, and ... found nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home